Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thankful for so many things

Okay, okay, I know Thanksgiving is still 5 days away, but I truly feel thankful tonight.

Here are my top things I am thankful for:

1) Rollerskating with Conrad and the girls today

2) Cami printing out my resume

3) My dad's spaghetti recipe

4) Talking with my mom in the afternoon

5) Talking with Tash when she's on her way to work

6) Bianca visiting during the summer

7) Watching my dad play with Bronwen and Ava

8) Seeing Puppy Springer in the Halloween costume Bronwen and Ava picked out for her

9) Happy face balloons

10) Health

11) Going to the car show

12) Living the American dream

13) Staying home with my two little best friends for the last 6 months

14) Fireside chats with my best friend (Conrad how I love you!)

15) Having a beautiful life filled with family and friends

No comments: