Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I got a job!

After a several month long job search, just when I had given up, I got a job!

I will be the supervisor of the forensics analytical lab, which processes 2000 samples/day. They operate under flexible hours, so Bronwen and Ava will only have to be in childcare 3.5 hrs/day (I was thinking about putting them into preschool anyway since the job search was taking so long), the commute is great (only 0.5 mile isn't on the highway -and it's against traffic), the pay is exactly what I wanted, and the people are great.

I couldn't have asked for anything more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Michelle...I'm so happy for you!

-Fotini

Courtney Laine Carris said...

What will we do without you?! We'll have to skip school together one day and take the girls on a fun outing!
The daycare sounds great for your little fairy princesses! Good job!!
Cami