Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fun Forest





I mentioned in a previous blog that I couldn't wait to go back to Seattle Center, and a few weeks ago I did just that! I'll start by saying it's amazing how much fun it is to be a kid again.


My sister (Auntie Bianca) came up again for a day of whirlwind fun. Each time she visits I like to go out and really have a good time. Her company makes me feel more adventurous (she is the human compass, therefore we never get lost), and because I imagine how special the memories will be for the girls of them spending time with their Auntie. Since Bronwen and Ava loved the Children's Museum last time, we decided to check it out again. As you can see in the pictures, we managed to get sidetracked while walking from the parking lot to the museum.


Out in front of the Space Needle, Children's Museum, Museum of Science Fiction, etc. (told you it was a great place!), there is a variety of amusement park rides (actual name is Fun Forest). The best part is that both Bronwen and Ava were tall enough to go on them! We ended up spending the majority of our time there, then stopped at the museum. Just be forewarned, it can get expensive. As I wrote in our bill register (after I laid out the grand total), "Fun = Pricey" (not "Priceless" like Mastercard advertises). ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

@ Picture #1

I believe suspect #2 did it!