Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Haircut



It's amazing how a new do can make you feel better! For the last year I've been sporting the trendy wedge cut that almost everyone seems to have. I also found a stylist who I really loved in Albuquerque. So before we moved, I made sure to squeeze in one more appt. Murphy's Law, when I got there, I found out she wasn't in (she didn't realize she had an appt.). They asked if I wanted to wait an hour for her to drive over, but I said no because I needed to pick up the kids. Well, another stylist was in, and she said, "Hey, my 2 o'clock canceled, so I can do it." I was so happy, I said sure. All was fine until halfway through the process she said, "This is one of the most difficult cuts. It's been the hardest for me to learn." I was like, great, this doesn't sound good for me. It wasn't.


I don't know what she did, but the back looked like a weird mushroom, and front sloped in like a catfish. I was trying to be patient to let it grow out for a while (it's been two months), but today I couldn't take it anymore! Somehow I thought it would be a good idea for me to be Edward Scissorhands! It's not like I could have done more damage! ;-D


Anyway, the verdict is in -not too bad! Maybe this should be my career...

2 comments:

Darin said...

Its cute! I thought you were going to go for some bangs? I hate growing hair out. I also get antsy and chop it before I want to. I'm holding out this time though.

Stacey B. said...

I like it a lot, it's really cute. Good job. i am just waiting for my stylist to get back from vacation... I need a haircut so bad! Actually, I need a highlight so bad! I love changing my hair and feeling cute again.