Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy birthday to my Superman~

My baby turned 45 this year. I am so proud of Conrad & of all his accomplishments, & I wanted to show it by throwing him a fancy birthday party. I talked to our good friends, Sheena & Tommy, owners of Thai Palms (hands down the best Thai food in town) & made arrangements to have Conrad's party at their restaurant on Saturday, which happened to be Conrad's actual birthday. They printed off cute menus for Conrad (I loved this!!!) & did a fantastic job with the seating. My sisters & our soon to be brother-in-law, Ty, drove up from Portland (which was AWESOME to see them & hug them!!!). The turnout was perfect. We had family, some of Conrad's coworkers & friends. We are so blessed to be surrounded by so many amazing people, my gratitude is beyond words.

Happy birthday sweetheart. I love you. And, you're hotter than ever! ;-p





















No comments: