Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Superman

In this picture taken Halloween '10, Conrad benched a clean and staggering 425 lbs! Notice how he even keeps his friend way back to make sure no one even touches the bar during this feat of strength! ;-)

About a year ago Conrad was telling me about a meeting he had with a group of his peers from work. They were going around the room saying little facts about themselves. One of Conrad's attributes is that he is freakishly strong (note the picture and caption above). Conrad has always been very strong as a young man and throughout adulthood. Besides doing well in weight lifting, he actually took first in state, in form, for martial arts in New Mexico.
It's amazing to know how strong he is on the outside because he is equally strong on the inside. I know I've said it before, but Conrad is amazing. He is the best and most loving husband to me, a beautiful father, and a wonderful person. I am so proud to be his wife and blessed to be the mother of his children. He is my Superman.

No comments: