Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ava is 5!


Ava, a.k.a., Squeakmouse, turned 5 this week! We celebrated her birthday last weekend at 321 Bounce with her classmates and some of her close friends. We had so many people show up that I found myself almost teary-eyed at the amount of support we have grown in 2 short years. It makes me proud of Ava to see her with peers who love and care about her. The generosity of everyone was amazing. When I mentioned it to Conrad, he reminded me of the old saying, "You reap what you sow." What a great lesson to learn re. relationships.


Speaking of relationships, my beautiful sisters came up from Portland to celebrate. Little did they know they were going to get roped into making 60 cupcakes for everyone. :-p Auntie Tash and Bianca, you're the BEST!!


Thank you to everyone for making Ava's birthday special. She is so happy to be 5!

No comments: