Friday, July 3, 2009

Summer Fun






Bronwen and Ava completed their first week of swimming lessons at the nearby Henry Moses Aquatic Center. As expected, they are having a blast! So much so that we ended up buying a "Bruce the Shark" (Finding Nemo) pool for the backyard. Nothing like a good swim followed by a popsicle!

On another front, I think I am finally getting over my "morning" sickness. I'd like to find the person who coined that phrase! I was basically sick every day from lunch time to through the night. I guess that's what I get after worrying about a lack of nausea at the beginning of this pregnancy lol! There were even a few times when I would wake up in the middle of the night, so nauseous that I wouldn't be able to fall asleep for several hours. This was an entirely different beast! Thankfully though, this seems to be ending and the tummy is still growing!

2 comments:

Darin said...

Taking my prenatal at night helped A LOT with "morning sickness" for me. Don't you just LOVE summer?!

Jana said...

I am so glad you are feeling better!