Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy 7th Anniversary!



Today is one of the most wonderful days that I am going to remember; it is Conrad and my 7th anniversary. I don't know why this anniversary is so special to me, but it is. For some reason it just feels like we're making history together. We're raising a family, and building on a foundation that has real weight to it. I look at where we started, and I had no idea how beautiful our life would turn out together. I never knew what true love could be like; to have my best friend and lover by my side. Each day I love you more and more, Conrad. Thank you for always taking care of me and our family. You are an amazing husband and father. And, I know I put Shania Twain's "From this Moment" on the playlist for today to celebrate our marriage, but as I'm looking at you, maybe I should put on "Bringing Sexy Back!"
Re. the picture on the bottom. It is of Conrad's legs, and one of my legs resting on the same chair at our old house. Bronwen took it a few months ago. I love it because it shows how much we love to be right next to each other, even after all these years... :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

valerie said...

Congrats Michelle! You are missed at SNL.