Monday, June 10, 2013

The Magical Forest

The weather is getting nicer, which means plenty of opportunities to go to the park. 
 
Years ago (before the girls started school), Bronwen, Ava and I used to go to the gym in the mornings, then once a week swing by Taco Time (LOL, I know, all that work to eat Taco Time) and take it over to a nearby park.  Honestly, I forgot about that tradition until recently.  Cate and I started the routine a few weeks ago, and it is so fun.  Though we just ran errands instead of working out last Thursday, we swung by Taco Time and took our soda and tacos to the "Orange Park" (Heritage Park).  We ate, then walked along some paths in the Magical Forest.  It was all good until I started calling Cate the enchanting princess of the Magical Forest, when she said, "Mom.  Stop."  Hahaha! ;-)
 
 
 


No comments: