Friday, June 28, 2013

Bronwen's Birthday

So, Miss Bronwen Douglas, now that she is nine years old, what are her favorite things? 
 
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Books: The Wayside School Series, non-fictional books about animals, anything by Judy Blume
Favorite Song: Bella's Lullaby and Taylor Swift's, "I knew you were trouble."  She even wrote out all the lyrics for that one! ;-)
Favorite Activity: Reading
Sports: Swimming and Hip-hop Dance
Favorite TV Show: SpongeBob Squarepants
Favorite Movie: The Twilight Series
Favorite Subject: Reading
 
She is the most wonderful young woman I have ever met.  She is food to my soul.  The way she helps Conrad and I and our family is amazing.  She is Ava's best friend and Cate's bigger, wiser sister (Cate sees her more as a little mom).
 
I love this girl with all my heart and I am soooooo lucky to be her mom.  I know her daddy feels the same way. 
 
Happy birthday, baby girl!
 
 





No comments: