Monday, August 27, 2012

My Husband The Great!

I posted this status in Facebook, but it is so wonderful & makes me feel like the luckiest woman in the world to be married to Conrad that I feel the need to document the events of this morning on our blog.

"I am married to the best human being on the planet. ♥ Our 75-year-old neighbor came over this morning asking us if we wanted his new "old" lawnmower. It was smoking like crazy & he told Conrad he believed the motor needed to be repaired. Conrad took the whole thing apart, fixed it & went over to the neighbor's to give it back to him. The guy, a retired First Sergeant mind you, offered to pay Conrad, which Conrad just smiled at. Less than five seconds later, the old man was out there mowing the rest of his yard. My man!!"

Just when you think it's impossible to love somebody even more... :-)

No comments: