Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dentist = No School





My three little girlies had their dental check-ups a few Mondays ago. Bronwen & Ava did great! Cate on the other hand, was not so pleased with having someone put their gigantic hands in her mouth. Ironically, it actually helped when she screamed & cried because her mouth was open enough for the hygienist to clean her teeth. ;-) Ava, being the great sister she is, tried to comfort "Googs" (the picture cracks me up -"Captain, we are now preparing for take off!"), but was out of there the minute Cate got too loud. Anyway, all check-ups were awesome; no cavities. By the time the appointments ended, it was already near 11. I didn't feel like taking Bronwen to school, so I declared a hooky day!

We went to one of our favorite places for an early lunch, Shari's, then spent the rest of the afternoon playing Barbies, Mario Brothers, going to the park & just spending good time together. It was a perfect day. :-) I love my little girls so much.

No comments: