Friday, March 16, 2012

"Binky"



I never used pacifiers for any of the girls. None of them ever seemed to care about them, & as long as they were nursing or had their bottle, they were happy. Well, a few months ago I came across a couple of pacifiers in the house & thought it would be cute to see Cate would do with one. She immediately reached for it & popped it in her mouth. She looked very satisfied with herself. I figured it was because she always saw her friend, Lizzie, from the gym, with one in her mouth, so now it was finally her turn to have the cool toy. ;-) It went from being super cute (come on, she looked like an adorable little Koala with it in her mouth), to then scary. "Mommy? Where Binky go? Binky!!!!" I threw them out (actually I tossed one & Ava tossed another). For a few days Cate randomly asked for Binky, but then she forgot about it. Until Saturday.

While I was at a photo shoot, Conrad loaded the girls in the car to take them to McDonalds. As he was about to strap Cate in, she ducked down, grabbed something from under the passenger seat & popped it in her mouth. He said she looked like a little ninja. She found "Binky". Uh oh!!

No comments: