Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Christmas!








Every time I sit down to update our blog I get side-tracked. :-) Some highlights of Christmas 2011:

Bianca & Kevin's Wedding Dec 15-17th
Duffy Christmas Party Dec 17th
My Aunt Emma & Uncle Jose & my mom coming out to visit us Dec 19th & 20th -we took them to our favorite Thai restaurant & had food family-style -LOVED!
Getting bad colds....all week until Christmas!

I swear, after all the festivities I hadn't slept so hard in a long time.

This time, I'll let the pictures paint a thousand words because I'm being too lazy to write more. To be honest though, I find it hard to believe I'm a photographer when I look at our "normal" pictures. They look like crap haha! Oh well, at least I'm getting some in of us. :-)

Okay, now that I'm actually looking at some of the pictures, I better write more. The little girls decorated sugar cookies for Santa by themselves (the photo). It was adorable! They picked the biggest cookie & put it on a plate, along with a glass of milk. In the morning, they found a magical note!

Conrad got me a wonderful 50 mm prime lens -the photos are off the wall, crazy! I got Conrad the Twilight Zone Audio CDs (his favorite gift) & the girls were set with Barbie stuff, Crayon Maker (awesome) & all other sorts of goodies.

We are very blessed to have our life together. I wish everyone a wonderful New Year!

No comments: