Thursday, December 29, 2011

Duffy Christmas Party 2011









Isn't it funny how you can go several years without knowing that a great friend is only a few doors down?!

When Ava started kindergarten she became friends with a little girl named Addyson. I swear, when you look at them, you know why they're little magnets to one another. They are so similar that even their teacher gets them confused! While waiting to pick Ava up from school I got to know Addyson's mom, Stacie. They moved into the neighborhood around the same time we did, have three children, & are very similar to us! Soon came the play dates after school, then birthday parties. After a couple of months I exclaimed to Stacie, "Where have you been all this time & why didn't I know you before?" :-)

Anyway, this year we were invited to their first annual dress-up Christmas party. Cate found the popcorn right away, the girls found the toys & we found the wine. We had a great time!

I am so proud of my family. My Superman still takes my breath away when I look at him~ Con, I love you & your boots!!

No comments: