Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!









The menu:

Turkey
Beef Tamales
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potatoes
Brocolli Caserole (Delicious by the way!)
Stuffing
Rolls
Gravy
Pumpkin Pie
Brownie/Cookie Swirl Bars
Sparkling Apple Cider

Favorite memory of cooking Thanksgiving:

Bronwen, Ava & Cate (!) helping me wash the turkey & make the basting sauce.

Funniest memory:

Conrad lecturing me on how he would burn his fingers if we didn't let the turkey set out for 30 minutes (I was starving by then, so wanted to speed things up). ;-)

Favorite memory of Thanksgiving dinner:

Cate doing "cheers" with her little wine glass to all of us.

This is heaven on earth. :-)

1 comment:

Jana said...

ok, well for starters you girls are simply beautiful and a mere extension of you!! second, your kitchen cabinets (which I spied in the background) look fantastic!! Mother, photography, blogger, kitchen remodeler...I dont know how you do it all my friend but you are amazing!!