Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Birthday

Conrad was saying that instead of just getting a special day, I was getting a birthday weekend! Of course we didn't plan on it starting with Cate throwing up all over me, herself & our bathroom tile & with Bronwen getting a fever. The flu reared its ugly head for the third time this year on Saturday!

Not to be deterred, we dosed the girls with tylenol & headed out to the mall on Sunday. Conrad bought me a gorgeous purse & wallet & the girls got stuffed animals at Build-a-Bear. On Monday (my actual birthday), our vacuum broke, so we headed off to Target to exchange it for a new one (it was only 2.5 months old). As soon as we got home, Conrad started to BAKE. He made this ~

This is the best cake I've ever had in my life. I. Love. My. Husband.

No comments: