Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hooray for Weekends!







Conrad & I took the girls down to Portland to celebrate my dad's birthday this past weekend. What a great time! Natasha & her boyfriend, Ty, spent over four hours cooking 12 of us an authentic Italian meal (they MADE the noodles) & a delicious dessert. Bronwen, Ava & Cate had a great time getting into all of Grandma's things ;-) & it was nice for Conrad & me to visit with everyone.

The next day we drove down to Woodburn, OR for their annual tulip festival. I had two photo shoots there (Yay!) & the scenery was beyond beautiful. Our boots were covered with mud, but when I saw the resulting photographs, it was definitely worth it. The photos were so beautiful that I already have three more clients booked! Check them out! :-)



1 comment:

Jana said...

Awwwe you and your hubby are SO cute!!