Sunday, February 6, 2011

Goals

One of my friends wrote a post on her blog about her little baby giving her a pat on the back. I thought it was interesting because Cate does the same thing to Conrad and me, but I don't remember Bronwen or Ava doing this. It's almost like she's saying, "Good job!" or "Hi Buddy!" Then I began thinking, it is such an odd thing for a baby to do, and the timing is intriguing.

Right now, we have a lot of changes going on... Conrad got an amazing promotion leading a new group, Continuous Improvement Analytics (very high profile and high impact to the company), and I've been busy getting MichelleDouglasPhotography running. I'm proud to say I'm getting clients! Anyway, both endeavors are scary and challenging.

Thinking about that pat on the back, from a baby; maybe it's God's way of telling us everything is going to be okay and to keep reaching for those goals.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Hurray for Conrad! And you go girl with your photography!! Miss you!