Friday, November 5, 2010

Little Miss Popular


The cutest thing happened yesterday.


Ava, Cate and I picked up Bronwen after school, when one of Bronwen's little classmates asked if Bronwen could stay and play at the playground for a little bit. It was a gorgeous 65?! degrees outside, so I said, "Sure!" The girls took off running, and I stayed with Cate, who was very busy eating grass and leaves.


A few minutes later, while Bronwen was doing tricks on the bars, I heard some of her classmates talking. Lana said, "I'm going to play with Bronwen." Rachel said, "Me too!" Naomi said, "I want to play with Bronwen."


I smiled and felt so happy in my heart. As a parent we all want our kids to do well, be happy and fit in. It was a wonderful present for me to see that Bronwen does.

No comments: