Friday, November 26, 2010

Auntie Bianca's 23rd Birthday Party

I was informed that we had been up for everyone's birthday except for Auntie Bianca's (last year I was 8 months pregnant though ;-) ). So, for the Veteran's day holiday, all five of us loaded into the Jeep and were off!

Bianca was radiating with happiness with her handsome fiance at her side! If you're wondering, her ring is gorgeous! I've got to take a pic next time!


I was trying to take a picture of Bianca's perspective of her party, but when she saw how close I was to her while she was eating, she made me stop hahaha!

I wonder what she wished for. :-)


Conrad, Bronwen and Ava trying to hit it big on a scratcher. Sadly we didn't even win a dollar!


Cate's favorite part of the trip was by far being in Grandma's arms.

I'm telling you, being close to your family is priceless. I am so thankful for them.

No comments: