Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My changing attire with a 6-month old!


It was a short while ago that I resigned to the fact I could no longer wear black. "Why?" you ask. It's because of a cute little baby named Cate. For the last several months Cate has liked to leave almost bird-like droppings on my [black] shirts, or [black] pants. Despite being grossed out by the smell, I was always thankful that the spit up occurred with 99% accuracy on the front of me, as opposed to my back. The latter scenario would end up being very embarrassing. I could just picture it; I would be gallivanting about the town, unaware of nasty, smelly white streaks on my back. Yikes!


Well...that has changed! With the introduction to solid foods, I can no longer wear white! I made this unfortunate discovery today when I got to the pediatrician's office with a nice splash of orange on my shirt -ewww! The visit went well, despite mine and Cate's attire, and the shots.


Onto great news, Cate is right on track for her age! She's sleeping through the night (hooray! happened right after we moved her to her crib), sits by herself, and laughs at all the cute things her big sisters do. She is truly a little doll, as are her sisters!

No comments: