Wednesday, December 16, 2009

<6 Weeks Left


Well the reality of having one more little girl is hitting me as I am seemingly growing bigger every day. My maternity shirts are turning into short midriff tees, I've had to say bye-bye to a few maternity jeans, and my maternity overalls are at their last expansion button. I hope Cate comes soon or else you will be seeing me out in public in Conrad's pajama bottoms! Hee-hee! So far everything is still going well. My blood pressure is that of an athlete's and I'm having a great time with Conrad and the girls preparing for the holidays. I hope everyone who reads this has a beautiful Christmas and a happy, healthy, enriching New Year.

Love,

Michelle

2 comments:

Molly said...

Yay, that's not much time at all! I bet your girls are getting excited. Good luck finishing up the last few weeks. You looks great!

Jana said...

Can't wait to meet Cate!