Thursday, May 21, 2009

Disneyland

Disneyland really is the place where dreams come true for two little girls! I've uploaded many pictures because like the saying goes, "A picture is worth a thousand words."

On a side note, if anyone is thinking of going to Disneyland in the near future, I highly recommend staying at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and eating breakfast at their Storytellers cafe. Delectable food (seriously, I probably gained five pounds by eating their waffles), and amazing service!





"Is this really happening?!"



1 comment:

Jana said...

Oh I am so excited to go! We wanted to stay at the Grand Californian but it was a little out of our price range, so we are staying at the Marriott across the street from the park, but we will def be going to their breakfast! I am so glad you guys had a good time!