Sunday, April 19, 2009

Great weather for yardwork
















This year I'm determined to get the backyard looking like a flower paradise. The past week has involved a lot of edging, removing moss, branch trimming and weed pulling. There were quite a few weeds in the grass though (and they're the type that break off above the root when you try to pull them out), so I put some weed killer on them and am keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully by tomorrow there will be some brown in the backyard (dead weeds).

While I was spraying my little buddy Bronwen wanted to keep me company. She had to stay on the deck while I sprayed, but afterward we took a few pictures together. Ava was inside cuddling with Conrad.

Some exciting news...we're getting new flooring installed in the kitchen on Tuesday. I'll post pics to show the before and after. I can't wait! :-)

No comments: