Saturday, November 24, 2012

This year I wanted to make sure I got our family photos out. Fortunately for us the weather held (something I added on my "Things to be Thankful for" list). Truth be told, I was only going to use the bench & chalkboard sign as props for our photos, but at the last minute I grabbed a drawer of ornaments from the garage & literally tossed it into the back of my Jeep. I'm so glad I did. It's the perfect blend of formal portraits with a touch of whimsy. Christmas magic. :-)


 
I took these photos using my Canon 5D Mark III, 28-135 mm lens, tripod & remote trigger (Saved my life!). From left to right is Ava (7 yrs), me (Michelle Douglas), Cate (2 yrs), Conrad (my husband of 11 yrs), Charlie (5 mo Australian Shepherd), & Bronwen (8 yrs).


Happy holidays, from our family to yours.
 
~Michelle Douglas
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: