Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bronwen's Birthday

Bronwen had three birthday parties this year! For her party with her classmates she wanted to ice-skate. I was laughing at the beginning of the party because the "ice-skating" included everyone walking around the rink, holding onto the wall. By the end though, everyone had the hang of it & the kids were definitely having a blast. Bronwen told me that when she was skating in the middle of the rink she felt like Barbie in one of her movies, ice-skating on the pond.










On her actual birthday, we celebrated at home with cake & ice-cream. She was very happy & surprised when she got a cute stuffed puppy & Eugene from Tangled.




Last, but not least, I had a photo shoot in Portland, so I thought it'd be fun to have a party for her there with my family & some of my high school friends. Everyone was so generous to her & she was on cloud nine for the whole week!

No comments: