Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Baby

Today is my baby's birthday. Today, Cate is 1. I remember, when Bronwen and Ava turned 1, being really happy for them to reach that milestone. I was excited and proud of Conrad and me too because it felt like we were finally moving forward with our lives. Now, I find myself a little sad (I know, it's ridiculous) that Cate is 1, and I wish I could STOP TIME. It's funny when I look back at myself as a parent when I was younger. I wish I could tell myself to enjoy every minute with my babies because in the blink of an eye it's over. I understand too well how fast a year goes by. BUT, I am so incredibly proud of the little girl Cate is becoming. She is amazing!

Her milestones this year:
Crawling everywhere
Pulling herself up on everything
Standing alone -new since yesterday!!!
Saying and waving, "Hi!"
Climbing up the stairs!!!!

She loves to be where ever her sisters are. She loves to cuddle. She loves to look at books. She loves taking the toilet paper off the roll (ack!). She loves to dance with music. She enjoys flinging her food off the tray of her highchair (double ack!).

She is our little baby love, and we love her so much. We are blessed she is part of our family.

Happy birthday my little angel!





1 comment:

Jana said...

I cant believe how quickly a year went by!! She is so cute!!