Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ava Lost Another Tooth -this one, naturally!

About a year and half ago I posted the story of how Ava accidentally lost her first tooth. After a year of waiting, her permanent tooth grew in -just in time for her other bottom baby tooth to fall out. :-)

Three days ago as we were getting ready to take Bronwen to school, Ava was talking to me and I noticed that the said tooth looked very wiggly and ready to come out. I said, "Ava, let me see your tooth!" I wiggled it and said, "Oh my goodness, it's about ready to fall out!" She immediately backed up and clamped her mouth shut (she gets freaked out by that kind of stuff), and went to inspect how lose her tooth was herself. She went back and forth twice with her little fingers, and suddenly it was in her hand. She pulled out her own tooth! She was very happy and ran upstairs to put it under her pillow.

Check out the big girl!


No comments: