Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ava's Fourth Birthday

We cannot believe our little mouse is four! On her actual birthday I took the girls to McDonald's to get Happy Meals, then to The Bouncy Place (an indoor play area with many inflatable jumpers). We had an awesome time and topped off the day with a great dinner and cake. Since her birthday was in the middle of the week, we had her party this past Saturday and had a wonderful time! We got to see our good friends from Dupont, a few kids from Ava's preschool class, and one of Bronwen's classmates. In other words, we had a great turnout! Happy birthday Ava, Momma and Dadda love you so much!






2 comments:

Jana said...

I am just catching up on my blogs...first, you look great! And I am jealous...want a new car soooo bad right now! We actually bought new carseats that will fit 3 across because if the same prob with cramped back seat (see my blog for details). Second..Happy birthday Ava!! Parker turns 4 in February and I simply cannot believe it!

Let's catch up soon...When is the baby shower??

Stacey B. said...

I think I am bending over serving cake in every picture taken at your house! :) So glad we could be there for sweet little Ava's birthday. So what are we doing next?