Thursday, February 5, 2009

Friends and Family

Today I am feeling very thankful for all of my friends and family. Sunday was a blast even though we didn't watch the superbowl (Gasp!) because my family came out and we celebrated my sister Natasha's birthday. Who needs football when you have homemade lasagna, cake and great company? On Monday the girls and I had the best time with Cami and her daughter at the park. Oh how we love to see baby Courtney! Tuesday I got together with another mom at a duck pond and possibly had the muddiest play date ever. Today I renewed a friendship with my friend Stacey from high school and watched our children (Wow, we have kids!) play together. Later on this month we have Uncle Joe coming out to visit us from Albuquerque. I am so happy to have such wonderful friends and a close family. I am blessed to have the girls grow up this way, surrounded by so many people who love them.






2 comments:

Stacey B. said...

We had such a good time with you guys! My kids already want to play again, so we'll have to plan something in a couple of weeks. Your girls are just the sweetest and we loved getting to know them. I seriously can't believe how quickly Claire attached to you, she's not usually like that, so you must have a very good vibe. Can't wait to see you guys again!

Courtney Laine Carris said...

We love playing at the park with you guys too! Just wait until the weather warms up!!